Hardwood flooring is a beautiful feature in any home. You can often find homes that still have their original hardwood flooring from when they were first constructed, and many homeowners choose to have hardwood installed as part of a home renovation. One of the most appealing benefits of hardwood flooring is its longevity. If it is taken care of properly, it can last for decades. Unfortunately, even the most well maintained hardwood floors will have to be replaced someday. Normal wear and tear is to be expected over time, but it can be a challenge to determine when replacing hardwood... View Article
- The Difference Between Solid and Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA
- Three Common Causes of Noisy Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA and How to Quiet Them
- What to Know About Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA
- Will My Hardwood Floor Change Color After Installation?
- How Much Value Will New Flooring Add to My Home?