One of the questions we often receive from customers is whether they need to be worried about using vinyl flooring if they have a dog. There are some concerns that the vinyl might get scratched up by the dog’s claws, or otherwise not be able to hold up to long-term exposure to doggy behavior. Fortunately, vinyl flooring can be an excellent option if you have pets. Thanks to the upgrades in today’s technology, it can mimic the look of natural stone tile or hardwood without doing the same damage to your budget, and while also being much easier on your... View Article
- Will My Dog’s Nails Scratch Vinyl Flooring?
- Why Do I Need to Acclimate My Hardwood Flooring Before Installation?
- Will My Hardwood Floor Change Color After Installation?
- The Difference Between Solid and Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA
- Three Common Causes of Noisy Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA and How to Quiet Them