You have more options than ever when it comes to choosing flooring for your home. Believe it or not, bamboo is quickly becoming one of the more popular choices for new flooring. Folks across the world opt for bamboo over traditional flooring for a variety of reasons. Continue reading to learn why it’s so popular—and why it might be the right choice for your home: Ecologically friendly: Wood flooring is great, but its popularity has taken a major toll on Mother Nature. It can take hundreds of years for hardwood trees to grow back after they’re cut down and used... View Article
Categories for Bamboo Flooring
- The Difference Between Solid and Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA
- Three Common Causes of Noisy Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA and How to Quiet Them
- What to Know About Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Santa Cruz, CA
- Will My Hardwood Floor Change Color After Installation?
- How Much Value Will New Flooring Add to My Home?