We all love our carpet flooring. Carpet floors make rooms feel warm, they’re soft and comfortable and there are innumerable styles and colors to choose from. Unfortunately, they’re not perfect. Carpet flooring in Santa Cruz, CA needs to be replaced more often than other types of flooring for a variety of different reasons. Continue reading to learn about a few of these reasons and find out the benefits of replacing your carpeting today:
- Stains: Accidents and spills happen all the time. If you have carpet, some of these accidents can be devastating for your floors. Try as you might, some stains just don’t come out of your carpets. If your carpet has dark splotches all over the place from years of spills, it’s time to replace it. Call us today to learn about new carpeting, which is likely to be more stain resistant than the carpeting you’re currently living with.
- Wear and tear: Stains aren’t the only things that make carpet look bad. Years of normal wear and tear make carpets look unattractive. This damage usually can’t be fixed, either. The only way to get your carpet back to perfect condition is to replace it. Luckily for you, new types of carpet are more durable and can withstand more wear and tear than carpets of old. Give us a call today to learn more!
- Bad odors: One of the big downfalls of carpet flooring is that it tends to retain odors from old spills and stains. Even if a stain has been lifted, the odor from the stain can linger for years. You can mask the odor with special sprays, but it’s sure to come back eventually. If your carpet is perpetually stinky, your only good option is to replace it with beautiful new carpet flooring in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Poor padding: A big advantage of carpet is that it provides great padding under your feet. It’s great for young children who are prone to falling over, and it’s comfortable to lie down and relax on. Unfortunately, padding breaks down over time and becomes less and less comfortable. If you aren’t as comfortable as you once were, it’s time to replace your floors with plush new carpeting!
- Increased allergies: Just as it retains odors, carpeting traps allergens like dust and pet dander. Vacuuming regularly helps lift these allergens, but there’s only so much your vacuum can do. Give us a call today to replace your carpet if you’re constantly sneezing and suffering from allergies. You’ll be amazed at how a brand new carpet can help alleviate your symptoms.
- Age: It might still be time to replace your carpet even if it doesn’t display any of the signs above. If you’ve had the same carpeting for a few decades, now is the time to give us a call to update the look and feel of your home!
Stop living with old and dingy carpeting and schedule a consultation with our flooring experts at The Wholesale House today. We can help you choose great new carpet flooring in Santa Cruz, CA that’ll help elevate the look of each room in your home. Call us today to learn more about all of your carpet options!
Categorised in: Carpeting
This post was written by Writer