You have more options than ever when it comes to choosing flooring for your home. Believe it or not, bamboo is quickly becoming one of the more popular choices for new flooring. Folks across the world opt for bamboo over traditional flooring for a variety of reasons. Continue reading to learn why it’s so popular—and why it might be the right choice for your home:
- Ecologically friendly: Wood flooring is great, but its popularity has taken a major toll on Mother Nature. It can take hundreds of years for hardwood trees to grow back after they’re cut down and used for flooring. Luckily, that’s not the case with bamboo. Bamboo can reach maturity in about five years, which makes it both sustainable and eco-friendly. If you’re looking to go green, think about going with bamboo flooring in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Easy maintenance: Who wants to spend the time waxing and treating their floors to keep them looking good? Not many of us! We believe flooring should require little to no maintenance, and that’s why we’re big fans of bamboo. Bamboo floors only need to be swept or vacuumed every once in a while to remove small particles—that doesn’t take much effort at all! There are bamboo floor cleaners to keep your floors sparkling clean, but using them isn’t necessary to achieve great-looking floors.
- Water resistant: Spills happen, especially if you have young kids in your family. While warping is still a concern with bamboo flooring, it’s not as big of an issue as it is with traditional hardwood floors. You’ll obviously need to soak up any spilled liquid in a timely manner, but the chances that a spill will ruin your bamboo floors are slim to none.
- Price: Unless you have an unlimited budget for remodeling or adding new flooring, you’ve got to keep an eye on the price you pay for your floor material. Bamboo has proven time and time again to give you the most bang for your buck. You get high quality, great looking flooring for a fraction of what you’d pay for hardwood. Call us today to learn more about how much you can save by choosing bamboo.
- Style: Do you want your floors to be boring and bland? No way! Trendy homeowners choose bamboo to stand out from the crowd and attract their guests’ attention. Bamboo floors captivate the eye and can be a real conversation starter.
- Durability: Though style plays a factor when it comes to flooring, standing the test of time may be more important! If you’d like to avoid replacing your floors for as long as possible, bamboo is a great option for you. Bamboo can take a beating without showing major signs of damage.
If you think it’s time to install new floors in your home, be sure to consider bamboo flooring in Santa Cruz, CA. If you’d like to learn more about all of bamboo’s benefits, or if you’re ready to install it today, give The Wholesale House a call. We can schedule an appointment and give you a quote for your beautiful new flooring.
Categorised in: Bamboo Flooring
This post was written by Writer