Your choices for flooring these days are vast. Regardless of the style of your home, your personal tastes or your budget, you can almost certainly find the perfect floors for you. One of the best choices, though, is hardwood. Hardwood flooring in Santa Cruz, CA is superior to its counterparts in a variety of ways. Continue reading to find out a few of the top reasons why:
- Amazing appearance: Compared to carpet or laminate flooring, hardwood’s appearance wins in a landslide. Hardwood offers a classic appearance that works well in any home you can imagine. Stop by The Wholesale House today and take a look at our selection of hardwoods. You’ll soon find out what we mean when we say the look of hardwood simply can’t be beat!
- Diverse selection: Hardwood works so well in any home because there are tons of different species that all have different appearances. For example, bamboo flooring is vastly different from cherry flooring. Better still, you can have your hardwood floors stained to get the perfect look for your home. When it comes to shopping for hardwood flooring, though, be sure to choose a store like ours that carries a wide array of options.
- Durability: You don’t want to have to replace your floors every decade or so because they’re scratched or damaged beyond repair. Luckily, that won’t be an issue with hardwood floors. As long as they’re installed correctly, your hardwood floors will likely never need to be replaced and will be able to withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Easy to clean: One of the biggest downfalls of carpet flooring is the fact that it gets dirty so quickly and getting those stains out can be nearly impossible. A spilled beverage can leave permanent damage on carpeting. That’s not a problem with hardwood floors, though. Spills can be handled quickly and easily, and all you need to do to clean your hardwood floors is dust and mop them. Just be sure to use a cleaning product that’s hardwood floor friendly!
- Best choice for allergies: Both indoor and outdoor allergens are a huge problem for millions of people across the country. While you can’t do a whole lot about pollen and outdoor allergens, you can do your best to manage the air quality inside your home. Dust, pet dander and other contaminants get stuck in carpeting, making breathing difficult and life miserable for any allergy sufferers. The good news is that there’s a solution: choose hardwood flooring! Allergens are no match for hardwood, especially if you mop and sweep on a regular basis.
- Great investment: Your home is your biggest investment, which is why you should do what you can to retain and increase its value. One of the fastest ways to do that is to replace your old carpeting or laminate floors with hardwood.
Whether you’re ready to install hardwood floors or you want a different type of flooring, be sure to come into our showroom and check out our selection! We have the widest selection of hardwood flooring in Santa Cruz, CA, all sold at some of the most competitive prices you’ll find. Don’t break the bank on your floors—shop at The Wholesale House today!
Categorised in: Hardwood Flooring
This post was written by Writer