Some Benefits of Laminate FlooringJuly 24, 2019 6:57 pm Leave your thoughts
If you love the high-end look of hardwood flooring, but don’t want to invest that heavily in your home, or if you’re worried about it being damaged by pets and children, you may be wondering how you can achieve a similar aesthetic without breaking the bank.
Thankfully, laminate flooring in Santa Cruz, CA offers many of the benefits associated with true hardwood flooring at a fraction of the cost. Additionally, laminate flooring is available in a number of finishes, meaning that it’s easy to find and identify a type that meets your needs and aesthetic aims.
While laminate flooring is traditionally thought of as a “cheap” flooring option, in recent years the quality and diversity of available laminate brands has improved tremendously. This means that laminate floors are now a viable option for people looking to add value to their homes and install a striking, attractive floor.
There are a number of benefits associated with laminate over hardwood floors—primarily its affordable cost, as well as its easy care and maintenance requirements. Here are just some of the many benefits associated with installing laminate flooring in Santa Cruz, CA:
- Affordability: One of the primary benefits of laminate floors is that they’re extremely affordable, especially when compared with hardwood flooring. While the price will vary depending on the brand and finish that you opt for, laminate flooring usually costs roughly half of the equivalent amount of hardwood flooring.
- Environmental friendliness: Unlike hardwood flooring, there’s no deforestation associated with the production of laminate flooring. Additionally, many laminate flooring brands use as much as 75 percent recycled materials during assembly. Laminate flooring also lasts for a considerably long time.
- Easy to maintain: With hardwood flooring, you have to consistently worry about spilling liquids on or grinding dirt into your floors. With laminate flooring in Santa Cruz, CA, however, you can rest easy. Most laminate flooring is water-resistant and requires very little care, aside from occasional vacuuming and light mopping.
- No fading: Carpet, vinyl and hardwood are all known to fade over time, especially in areas with extensive sunlight exposure. Laminate flooring, however, doesn’t fade, even with extensive exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet rays. This will help you avoid ugly discoloration in your living space that could reduce your home value.
- Pet and child resistant: Pets and children can wreak havoc on flooring—especially expensive hardwood flooring. If you have pets or kids living in your home, laminate flooring in Santa Cruz, CA can help you reap many of the benefits of hardwood floors, while not having to worry about your pets or children damaging it.
Since 1981, The Wholesale House has been a trusted provider of high-quality flooring solutions. We’re the premier seller of laminate flooring in Santa Cruz, CA. We take pride in our ability to offer high-end flooring options at an excellent value. We are a family owned and operated store focused on providing excellent flooring solutions to our local community. To learn more about our affordable, high-quality flooring options, reach out to one of our friendly flooring experts today.
Categorised in: Laminate Flooring
This post was written by Writer