What’s Hot in Vinyl Flooring in 2021?April 12, 2021 4:39 pm Leave your thoughts
Are you considering remodeling your home this year? Or, perhaps you’re interested in remodeling an investment property and getting it back on the market. When you get started on that big home project, it’s a good idea to look into the latest trends. You want to add something that will attract prospective buyers, raise the value of the house and pay off in the long term.
For example, you want to add flooring that’s on trend and will appeal to potential homebuyers. Here are the latest vinyl flooring trends in Santa Cruz, CA for 2021.
Top trends in vinyl flooring
As technology advances, vinyl flooring is being made to look more and more like natural wood or stone. Many people can no longer immediately tell the difference between them. Best of all, it comes at a fraction of the cost of other, more expensive options. And vinyl is a cinch to keep clean—this is truly a low-maintenance material.
Here are some on-trend looks for vinyl flooring:
- Stone-look vinyl tiles: These offer the beautiful look of natural stones like marble, travertine, limestone and more.
- Vinyl sheets: This is an affordable DIY choice. You can customize your vinyl sheets, as they come in a range of decorative patterns.
- Wood-like finishes: These have become very convincing in recent years, with distressed and hand-scraped wood finishes gaining popularity.
- Waterproof SPC rigid core vinyl: This is a completely waterproof surface and is incredibly durable. If you’re looking for a floor that will last for years to come, this is it.
- Decorative vinyl flooring: Patterns that are currently popular include geometric designs, stained glass and trellis.
Why homeowners love vinyl flooring
The bottom line is that vinyl is warm, durable and stylish, so it’s the smart choice for a wide range of homeowners. On top of that, it’s water resistant, low maintenance and cost effective. Vinyl also has an excellent balance of firmness and flexibility, so it springs just a bit when you walk across it, making it comfortable underfoot. For all these reasons, vinyl is becoming more popular each year, and we expect that to continue.
In recent years, technology has brought vinyl flooring to the forefront, as you sacrifice nothing in terms of appearance compared to pricier alternatives. It’s easy to install, as today’s tiles and planks require no sawing or hammering. Additionally, many brands now offer self-adhesive vinyl, which means the back can be removed and pressed onto a subfloor that’s been prepared ahead of time.
Whenever you’re looking for beautiful and affordable vinyl flooring in Santa Cruz, CA in 2021, turn to the experts at The Wholesale House. We’ve been a family-owned flooring store serving the area for the past five decades. We offer a wide variety of flooring materials, including hardwood floors (both engineered and solid), carpeting, laminate, waterproof laminate, vinyl flooring, bamboo floors and so much more.
We provide outstanding customer service that sets us apart from the competition. Best of all, our prices often beat out the big box stores. Call today for a free estimate and consultation!
Categorised in: Vinyl Flooring
This post was written by Writer